Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mike's first post :)

Well, Jessica said I was free to blog about stuff anytime I desired. She has been doing a good job of keeping up on the kid’s lives and stuff so here’s something a little different.

My bet is that most people probably won’t know what happened on February 20th 2009. It started on September 13 of 1993 and after 16 years Conan O’Brien’s run on Late Night is over. During the monologue of the last show he said they have run 2725 shows of which “42 of them were quite good.” I guess 42 is pretty decent for a show running this long ;) Conan’s brand of self-depreciating and physical humor has made him my favorite late night host. He has had some excellent pieces and some of his funniest moments were during writer’s strike in 2008 when he did several shows by adlibbing and playing different situations off the cuff. This is in addition to the full beard he grew. Fear not though, Conan will be replacing Leno on the Tonight Show on June 1st. Anywho, I thought I’d include some of my favorite clips and skits from the show. Enjoy, hopefully they aren’t too questionable. :)

Who knew, Conan is an auto buff.


Funny - video powered by Metacafe


Martha and Conan... best buds

Conan With Martha Stewart - Click here for funny video clips

Mr. Norris


Conan's favorite clip replayed on his last show.


Travels with Conan
Part 1


Part 2


If any of the above have been too questionable, you should probably avoid Triumph.
Part 1


Part 2


Well that's all for now from me... I'll post again later, if Jessica is still letting me post. :D

No comments: